White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for your holiday table. You’ll love this silky white chocolate cheesecake topped with whipped white chocolate ganache and jewel-like Cranberries in Red Wine.
To help you plan the perfect holiday dinner the #SundaySupper members are offering our Best Holiday Dessert recipes. Thanks to T.R from Gluten Free Crumbley for hosting today’s event.
Horray for Holiday Desserts!
Of course I was excited when I saw the theme for today’s event. Cause, you know, desserts are my thing! I also knew right away that I wanted to make a dessert that included Cranberries in Red Wine, a dish that shows up on my Thanksgiving and Christmas table every year. Not only are Cranberries in Red Wine a great side dish to the main meal, they’re also a perfect component for festive holiday desserts like my Cranberry Linzer Tart.
I created this White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake especially for this #SundaySupper event, and boy am I glad I did. It’s absolutely delicious, if I do say so myself.
I’ll admit that I’m not the biggest white chocolate fan. In fact, white chocolate is not really chocolate at all since it doesn’t contain any chocolate liquor (that’s the cocoa mass that makes chocolate, chocolate). White chocolate is made from cocoa butter, milk solids, milk fat, vanilla and sugar.
But I do like white chocolate paired with a strong flavor that has some bitterness or acidity to offset the sweetness. I love white chocolate with coffee, citrus fruits and raspberry. Tart cranberries cooked in red wine are the perfect foil for the sweetness of white chocolate cheesecake and white chocolate ganache.
I wish you and yours a sweet holiday season full of love and dessert!
(Find additional hints for cheesecake success here.)
Sharpen your sweet tooth and peruse these Best Holiday Dessert recipes by the #SundaySupper group members.
Bars and Cookies
- Frosted Sugar Cookies by Pies and Plots
- Gluten Free Cinnamon Shortbread Bars by Gluten Free Crumbley
- The Best Pecan Pie Bars by Life Tastes Good
- Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Clementine Cake with Cranberry Glaze by Caroline’s Cooking
- Coconut Pecan Cake with Coconut Rum Frosting by The Chef Next Door
- Coconut Syrup Cake by Palatable Pastime
- Japanese Sugar Plum Fairy Cupcakes by NinjaBaker.com
- Moms Texas Sheet Cake by My Life Cookbook
- Pumpkin Roll with Cream Cheese Frosting by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Rave Review Coconut Cake by Family Around The Table
- Salted Caramel Mocha Bundt Cake by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Spiked Chocolate Eggnog Cake by The Crumby Cupcake
- Raspberry Cheesecake by Mindy’s Cooking Obsession
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake by Baking Sense
- Pumpkin Patch Cocktail by Wholistic Woman
- Black Bottom Oatmeal Pie by This is How I Cook
- Butterscotch Pecan Pie by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Perfect Plum Pie from Art of the Pie #Giveaway by Sunday Supper Movement
- Pumpkin Spice Mochi by Cricket’s Confections
- Purple Yam-Ube Blueberry Tart by Asian in America
- Swedish Apple Pie Cups with Date Caramel Sauce by Simple and Savory
Puddings and Creams
- Arroz Con Leche with Coconut and Cheese by Basic N Delicious
- Cranberry Apple Croissant Bread Pudding by The Freshman Cook
- Rauhreif – German Apple Dessert by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.