Pink Lemonade Sangria (Rose Wine Sangria) is made with dry rosé wine, fresh lemons, Limoncello, cherries & raspberries. It is so refreshing! The perfect summer sipper.
Today I’m sharing one of my summer favorites, Sangria. I’m definitely more of a wine drinker than a cocktail drinker, but in the summer I love to make ice cold Sangria with lots of fresh fruit.
Nothing says summer to me like a tall glass of ice-cold pink lemonade, except maybe a glass of well-chilled rosé wine. Of course, the way my brain works, I decided it would be fun to create a “grown up” version of pink lemonade; Pink Lemonade Sangria!
The base of Pink Lemonade Sangria is a bottle of rosé wine. Look for a dry rosé with plenty of good fruit flavor. I added juicy dark cherries and raspberries to accentuate the berry flavors in the wine.
Limoncello is the perfect liqueur to add lemonade zing to the mix. Lemon slices add a fresh flavor and look so pretty floating in the pitcher.
I added a little sugar since my wine was pretty dry. If you have a sweeter wine you might not need the sugar. Take a sip before adding the club soda, then add sugar according to your taste.
If you love this recipe as much as I do, please consider leaving a 5-star review.
- 2 lemons, sliced thinly
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup (4 oz, 120ml) Limoncello
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, (optional-depends on how sweet/dry the wine is)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry Rosé wine
- 1 cup (8 oz, 2 ml) club soda
- Combine the fruit with the Limoncello and sugar in a glass pitcher. Add the rosé wine and stir to combine
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours to chill and allow the flavors to meld. Just before servings, add the club soda
- Put more fruit into the glasses if desired, pour and enjoy!
When you finish drinking the Sangria, don't forget to enjoy the left over fruit. Eat it plain or as an ice cream topping!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You might also like:
- Blackberry Gin Mule by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Boozy Rootbeer Float 2 Ways by My Life Cookbook
- Frozen Banana Daiquiri by Restless Chipotle
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pimm’s Cup by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Spiked Arnold Palmer Cocktails by Hardly A Goddess
- St. Germain Gin and Tonic Cocktail by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Dreamsicle Mocktail by The Freshman Cook
- Watermelon Mint Mocktail by Bites of Wellness
Florida Cider Caipirinha by Gourmet Everyday
Raspberry Lemon Blush by Our Good Life
Screwmosa Cocktail by Food Lust People Love
Skip and Go Naked by Positively Stacey
Spiked Spa Water by Simple and Savory
Blackberry Mojitos by The Chef Next Door
Fresh Cherry Margaritas by The Crumby Cupcake
Frozen Peach Margaritas by Pies and Plots
Perfect Pina Colada by My Imperfect Kitchen
Pineapple Margaritas by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Prickly Pear Margarita by Palatable Pastime
Strawberry Sunset Lemon Drop by Soulfully Made
Boozy Watermelon Slushies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Cantaloupe Wine Slushie by Family Around the Table
Cava Sangria by Caroline’s Cooking
Easy Red Wine Sangria with Spiced Peaches by Cricket’s Confections
Pink Lemonade Sangria by Baking Sense
Sparkling Chambord Sangria by Books n’ Cooks
Watermelon Sangria by A Mind Full Mom