Pink Lemonade Sangria is made with dry rosé wine, fresh lemons, cherries & raspberries. It’s finished with a splash of Limoncello! So refreshing!
Today the #SundaySupper group wants to help you beat the summer heat with a refreshing cold drink! A cocktail or mocktail is perfect for relaxing by the pool!
I’m sharing one of my summer favorites, Sangria. I’m definitely more of a wine drinker than a cocktail drinker, but in the summer I love to make ice cold Sangria with lots of fresh fruit.
I created this new sangria recipe especially for today’s event. Nothing says summer to me like a tall glass of ice-cold pink lemonade, except maybe a glass of well-chilled rosé wine. Of course, the way my brain works, I decided it would be fun to create a “grown up” version of pink lemonade; Pink Lemonade Sangria!
The base of Pink Lemonade Sangria is a bottle of rosé wine. Look for a dry rosé with plenty of good fruit flavor. I added juicy dark cherries and raspberries to accentuate the berry flavors in the wine. Limoncello is the perfect liqueur to add lemonade zing to the mix. Lemon slices add a fresh flavor and look so pretty floating in the pitcher.
I added a little sugar since my wine was pretty dry. If you have a sweeter wine you might not need the sugar. Take a sip before adding the club soda, then add sugar according to your taste.
You might also like:
Thanks to Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure for hosting our #SundaySupper Cocktail party!
Sunday Supper Simple Mixed Drink Recipes
Classics with a Twist
- Blackberry Gin Mule by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Boozy Rootbeer Float 2 Ways by My Life Cookbook
- Frozen Banana Daiquiri by Restless Chipotle
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pimm’s Cup by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Spiked Arnold Palmer Cocktails by Hardly A Goddess
- St. Germain Gin and Tonic Cocktail by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Make Mine a Mocktail
- Florida Cider Caipirinha by Gourmet Everyday
- Raspberry Lemon Blush by Our Good Life
- Screwmosa Cocktail by Food Lust People Love
- Skip and Go Naked by Positively Stacey
- Spiked Spa Water by Simple and Savory
Tasty and Tropical
- Blackberry Mojitos by The Chef Next Door
- Fresh Cherry Margaritas by The Crumby Cupcake
- Frozen Peach Margaritas by Pies and Plots
- Perfect Pina Colada by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Pineapple Margaritas by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Prickly Pear Margarita by Palatable Pastime
- Strawberry Sunset Lemon Drop by Soulfully Made
- Boozy Watermelon Slushies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cantaloupe Wine Slushie by Family Around the Table
- Cava Sangria by Caroline’s Cooking
- Easy Red Wine Sangria with Spiced Peaches by Cricket’s Confections
- Pink Lemonade Sangria by Baking Sense
- Sparkling Chambord Sangria by Books n’ Cooks
- Watermelon Sangria by A Mind Full Mom
For even more inspiration check out these Simple Mixed Drinks for a Refreshing Summer by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.